AVGear |Â AVG-HD320 SET | HDMI Extender
The AVG-HD320 is an ultra-compact extender set consisting of a Transmitter and a Receiver. HDMI signal is input into the transmitter and HDBaseT 2.0 technology is used to transmit high-resolution 1080p / 4K HDR HDMI signals to the receiver up to 70 / 40m via a Cat5e / Cat6a cable.
- Ultra-thin design.
- Supports 4K/UHD/60Hz/4:4:4
- Supports HDMI2.0 & HDCP2.2, and is backward compatible with previous versions
- Maximum transmission distance is up to 40m for 4Kx2K and 70m for 1080p
- Supports CEC, IR(12v) and RS232 pass-through for long-distance control
- Supports bi-directional PoC for simplified wiring
- Supports HDR
1-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated